Friday, July 3, 2009

BIG NEWS Post - well, for me anyway...











So yeah, remember I told you guys to vote for me at the You're Never Too Young to Write Contest?

Well, I was tied for 3rd for the Fic with all the drama and tied for 2nd for the Fic with the Perfect Grammar for my story Smell the Roses .

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! I will post my banners when I receive them, ok?

And another big news for my fanfiction, you know the Indie TwiFic Awards? It is a contest for recognizing those low-key fics who deserve more praise - or something like that.

And guess what?




My fic, The Notebook, has been on the long list of nominations!! My fic had to go through some criteria so I guess my fic passed the criteria! I am so happy! I was like - OMG - this is HUGE!! So please vote for me here starting July 8, 2009. I will keep you posted whether or not I make it for the short list of nominations!

Thanks! And if you guys want a link to my fanfiction profile to see some of my other fics, I am 'rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe' there.

xoxo,
RedRose15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you guys think on what I think!