Friday, August 7, 2009

New Moon New Moon New Moon!

So hey have you guys seen the exclusive footage from comic con! OMG!!!

I have on youtube and if you guys want the link, here they are.

Volterra Scene and Motorbike Scene

Don't you just love the Volterra scene? I can see how Kristen has changed since the first movie. In this scene, she is absolutely perfect. She does all her stunts and she acts as a panicked Bella...well..perfectly! And Edward - wordless, speechless - self-explanatory.

The motorbike scene is so cute ^^ I love Kristen as her portrayal of Bella and how she is so clumsy. And Taylor, he is doing a great job as Jacob and I am glad he was not replaced. What kind of pulled me off the joy ride was the Edward hallucinations. I love the first one where he touches Bella's hand, but after that - it looks too fake.

I guess I am over analyzing this but hey, it's awesome either way!

These two scenes were practically word for word of the book, and I'm lovin' it!

That's all I got to say!

xoxo,
RedRose15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you guys think on what I think!